※ Source Manufacturer
The Richconn was established in 2009 and is a professional precision anodizing company.
※ Mature Technology
Complex and difficult surfaces and functional structures can be quickly formed while maintaining precision and originality.
※ Precision Manufacturing
Protected by triple confidentiality measures, proofing is more assured, with good quality, guaranteed materials and high precision.
※ Delivery on Time
The production cycle is short and the delivery speed is fast, ensuring on-time delivery according to the delivery date. Cooperation is assured and worry-free.
• Key technicians with more than 15 years of experience in precision anodizing
• Advanced and complete testing equipment
• Experience in working with highly demanding customers such as BYD, with a yield rate of 50ppm.
• Fast delivery: Two production bases in Dongguan and Shenzhen ensure delivery.
Anodizing is a method of increasing the thickness of the natural oxide layer on the surface of a metal component to form an anodic oxide film. This increased thickness protects the surface of the component and enhances its visual appeal.
Although aluminum and titanium are the most commonly anodized metals, the process can be applied to other non-ferrous metals as well. The anodizing services we can offer you are:
Type I: Using chromic acid to create a very thin oxide layer.
Type II: Uses sulfuric acid to form a thicker oxide layer suitable for coloring.
Type III: Uses the same process as Type II, but produces a thicker oxide layer, often referred to as "hard anodizing".
|Structural components, decoration, aerospace
|Enhanced corrosion resistance, improved surface aesthetics
|Biomedical, aerospace, chemical industry
|Increased hardness, improved chemical stability
|Automotive parts, electronics, sporting goods
|Improved corrosion resistance, increased wear resistance
|Nuclear industry, chemical industry, aerospace
|Enhanced performance, especially in specialized applications
|Electronic components, decoration, conductive coatings, antimicrobial surfaces
|Enhanced corrosion resistance, improved electrical conductivity, aesthetic improvements, antimicrobial properties
|Construction, automotive, industrial equipment
|Improved corrosion resistance and durability
While anodizing plays a vital role in producing top-quality aluminum components, there are key considerations before proceeding. Notably, not all materials can be anodized, with aluminum being the primary candidate. However, certain materials like titanium, zinc, tantalum, and niobium may also require specialized anodization processes.
2. To anodize a component, it must be fully immersed in a solution, typically necessitating suspension on hangers. This means that specific design features may remain unexposed to the anodizing solution, making complete 100% surface coverage unattainable.
3. Furthermore, it's important to note that anodization can lead to changes in the component's dimensions and tolerances due to the layer it forms. These geometric alterations should be considered during the design phase. Additionally, anodization will impact the component's surface roughness.
We can provide you with many types of anodized metal services, whether it is the material: steel, aluminum, titanium, magnesium, zirconium, copper, or the color: red, yellow, blue, green, purple, camouflage, we can do the best anodized effect for you!