CNC machining technology mainly includes CNC machine tool machining technology and CNC machine tool programming technology. CNC machine tool machining technology directly completes the surface processing of parts and plays a decisive role in product quality. (Add CNC machine tool image) CNC programming technology converts part sizes into digital code instructions to guide CNC machine tool machining, which is also a key technology.
CNC programming converts part design drawings into numeric code programs that can be recognized by CNC machine tools. The codes in the program follow specific rules and formats. (Add program code example image) The key to programming is to convert part process requirements into machine tool operation instructions through code parameters. Proficient CNC programming requires an in-depth understanding of programming specifications and CNC machine tool performance.
The main steps of OEM CNC machining include: programming → program verification → program transfer to CNC system → CNC system reads program → CNC system calculates and issues instructions → CNC machine tool executes machining → product inspection.
1. Programming: Convert part design drawings into numeric code programs that can be recognized by CNC machine tools.
2. Program verification: Confirm that the program is correct and meets the design requirements.
3. Program transfer to CNC system: (Add CNC system schematic diagram) Import the verified program into the CNC system memory.
4. CNC system reads program and calculates: The CNC system reads the program code from memory, parses and calculates various parameters required for machine tool operation.
5. CNC system issues instructions: The CNC system issues motion control instructions to drive the CNC machine tool to operate. (Add production machining photos)
6. CNC machine tool machining: Complete surface machining of parts according to instructions to meet design requirements.
7. Product inspection: Inspect whether the machined part indicators meet the design requirements.